Speedball® Acrylic Screen Printing Inks
As a pioneer in the formulation and manufacturing of safe and high-quality screen printing supplies, Speedball proudly provides screen printers of all ages and skill levels all that’s needed to explore their creative processes.
The brand of choice for professional screen printers, Speedball Acrylic Screen Printing Inks feature 30 colors including 3 process, 4 glow-in-the-dark, and 6 vibrant fluorescents. For poster artists looking for a rich black that resists scuffing, our newest addition to the line-Speedball Professional® Poster Black-offers unrivaled working time, and like the other colors in this impressive line, prints consistently to produce eye-popping results. All colors carry the AP Seal and clean up easily with soap and water.
Want to learn more about how to incorporate Speedball's Acrylic Screen Printing Inks into your works? Select from the links below to see view step-by-step instructional videos on a range of screen printing methods or visit the Speedball Professional Artist Network page to view finished works of some of today’s most popular screen printing artists.
- Acrylic Screen Printing Ink Modifiers
Looking to modify your Speedball Acrylic Screen Printing Ink? See the product listings below to determine the best fit for your project’s needs.
Speedball Acrylic Extender Base: Speedball Acrylic Extender Base is formulated to create a more transparent color. Mix in with any of the Speedball Acrylic Inks in any proportion to achieve desired level of transparency.
Speedball Fabric & Acrylic Transparent Base: Speedball Fabric & Acrylic Transparent Base is formulated to create a more transparent color. Only 10-15% mixture is recommended for use with Speedball’s Acrylic Screen Printing Inks.
Speedball Fabric & Acrylic Screen Retarder Base: Speedball Fabric & Acrylic Screen Retarder Base is formulated to slow the ink’s drying time.
- Acrylic Screen Printing Ink Literature Downloads
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I print on anything other than paper using Speedball’s Acrylic Screen Printing Inks? Speedball’s Acrylic Screen Printing Inks are great for printing on wood and cardboard in addition to being ideally-suited for printing on paper.
2. What do I need to use for cleanup after printing with Speedball Acrylic Screen Printing Inks? Speedball Acrylic Screen Printing Inks clean up easily with soap and water.
3. Are Speedball’s Acrylic Screen Printing Inks available in sets? Yes! Speedball’s Acrylic Screen Printing Inks are available in a set--Acrylic Screen Printing Starter Set: Includes (4) 4oz. jars of Speedball’s Acrylic Screen Printing Ink (Black, Process Yellow, Process Cyan, Process Magenta)