- This event has passed.
Botanical Carving Workshop with Hannah Jensen
September 28, 2019 - September 29, 2019
“This is a creative weekend to reignite your already talented soul! There is no doubt that every person grew up with a wonderful imagination. The question is when did you stop listening to it. A weekend with me will be a weekend to allow that beautiful, courageous self a free pass! Open that wild heart, believe you can … and by the end of the weekend, you will be carving your way home full of possibilities.
But really, it’s a weekend to get together, learn how to carve into paint, whilst at the same time, be nourished with delicious food, be enthralled with crazy stories and be in a place where you can share your own. Set in the gorgeous home base of Studio Home ART HOUSE, we will be hosted in their warm living area spilling out onto their divine magical backyard bursting with flora.
Two full days of art-ing, chatting, eating and ending with your own special artwork and skills to take home to create further.
All you have to do is turn up, bring a sense of fun and 2 x Resene test pots ( in the same colour) of your favourite colour of choice!
We will provide the paper, tools, prepped board, food with plenty of refreshments and good company.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- Two workshops to choose from (same content): 28/29 September OR 23/24 November.
- $440 per person for full weekend workshop.
Includes daily delicious lunch and refreshments, all art equipment and a lovely warm home environment to create in.
- Each participant needs to bring 2 x Resene test pots of their single favourite colour. (Please note the paint needs to specifically be Resene for using with Hannah’s technique).
- Workshop location is at the home of Julia Atkinson-Dunn of Studio Home ART HOUSE – 615 Worcester Street, Linwood, Christchurch.
- No previous creative experience is needed – just an open mind to learn and free use of hands.
- Opportunity to join Hannah for dinner on Saturday night and/or meet her for Sunday morning walk.
FOR BOOKING AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
Contact Hannah directly on email@example.com
Limited spaces are available for each workshop!
This workshop is proudly supported by
Speedball art supplies