Flex™ Fabric Screen Printing Inks
Speedball Flex™ Fabric Screen Printing Inks are an advanced water-based ink designed to be flexible across a variety of materials.
- High Opacity: Inks deliver bold, rich color whether printing on light or dark fabrics
- Maximum Flexibility: Ideal for use on cotton, polyester, rayon, and synthetic fibers while resisting cracking or peeling when fabric is stretched or pulled
- Soft Hand: Fabric remains soft to the touch
- Permanent: When properly heat set, inks maintain rich, vibrant color for life of the garment
- Limitless Palette: Create your own signature palette by mixing any FLEX Inks
Speedball FLEX Fabric Screen Printing Inks are uniquely formulated. Read more to learn how to use them for best results!
For best results, all projects should be allowed to dry overnight prior to heat setting. Rushing the drying process may lead to issues such as undercured ink, poor adhesion, or ink cracking after washing.
Please see the fabric types below to determine the recommended temperature and time to properly heat set your project.
- 100% Cotton: 300° for 1 minute
- Triblend: 300° for 1 minute
- Polyester blend: 300° for 40 seconds
Always use a piece of parchment paper to cover your printed project when heat setting whether doing so with a heat press or iron. This will prevent the ink from sticking to the heating element and to ensure even heat distribution. Use of alternative paper (e.g., copy paper, etc.,) is NOT recommended.
Speedball FLEX Inks are not pure process colors. This guarantees the highly opaque performance but will require artists to experiment when developing their own custom palettes.
Don’t just take our word for it! See Flex Fabric Screen Printing Inks in action in some of our favorite artist partners and be sure to follow @speedball_art on Instagram for more tips and tricks.
Where To Buy
Love the Flex Fabric Screen Printing Inks? Find out where to buy them and start creating today!