Your perfect prints are just a Woodzilla press away!
Beautifully made in the Netherlands, these uniquely engineered presses perfectly combine superior craftsmanship and performance at a price that makes them accessible whether you’re a seasoned printmaking pro or new to the craft.
Available across (5) sizes, each Woodzilla press is precisely manufactured from heavy-duty steel and designed to apply uniform pressure without undue work or stress for the artist while still guaranteeing a beautifully-printed result at every reveal.
SIZE CONVERSION CHART
A5 5.875″ x 8.25″
A4 8.25″ x 11.75″
A3 11.75″ x 16.5″
A3 Wide Base 11.75″ x 16.5″
A2 16.5″ x 23.375″
19″ x 12.5″ 19″ x 12.5″
* A3 Wide Base has a wider frame with enlarged lower plate to allow for easier fabric printing. The upper plate is the same as regular A3 models and only allows prints up to A3 and US tabloid/ledger.
In addition to all these leading edge features, Woodzilla presses boast the following:
- Expertly-made to allow for great pressure to be applied without risk of tipping the press
- Easily mounted to table or workbench with additional stability offered by the anti-skid shoes found at the base of each press — plus, no scratches on your printing surface
- Short on space? No problem! Each Woodzilla press is crafted to be able to be folded between uses leaving for the ultimate in compact storage
- The only line with a press ideally-suited for you textile printers — the A3 Wide Base has a wider frame with enlarged lower plate, perfect for fabric printing
- All presses come with felt blanket–no need for an additional purchase!
Not all sizes are available across all colors. If a picture does not load and/or a message populates indicating “no products match selection,” please select alternative size/color pairing for checkout.
WOODZILLAS ARE FLYING OFF OF THE SHELVES!
We are working hard to keep up with the immense demand around this exciting launch. If the size and/or color press you want to add to your studio is currently “Available on Backorder,” feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain current replenishment timing status.
$180.00 – $700.00